FRIDAY, FEB 2 – LAKESIDE PAVILION
SATURDAY, FEB 3 – LAKESIDE PAVILION
SUNDAY, FEB 4 – HORSESHOE BAY RESORT
10am Rob Hill
Join Thom Shepherd and Coley McCabe as they host their second annual musical event, The Lonestar Luau 2.
Feb 2 & 3 are at the Lakeside Pavilion in Marble Falls. Sunday, Feb 4 is nearby at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Event Tent.
Join us each night for the official after party at Brass Hall in Marble Falls – you can even watch the SuperBowl there on Sunday the 4th.
Last year’s event was a sold out success! This year the event will double in size.
As of Jan 1st, 2018, tickets are non-refundable.
For more info, contact email@example.com
“Thom Shepherd and Coley McCabe’s first Lone Star Luau music event was a smashing success. As I would scan the crowd during each of the shows it seemed everyone was having the time of their lives. It was not uncommon for artists to join each other on stage as it seems each set included some sort of “all-star jam”. It’s a rare combination to have such an event that results in the artists being just as happy as the audience. The entire weekend seemed like a family reunion in which you shared great times with distant cousins you haven’t seen in a while as you also bond with cousins you may have never met until then.”
– Eric Babin, Phlockers Magazine, Mar 2017
THE LATEST UPDATE:
1. More VIP tickets have been made available. And single day passes are available now.
2. The parking lot across from Brass Hall should be available for RV parking. There was some sewer construction going on in December, but looking like it will be open. There is some limited RV parking right next to the venue, but it is reserved for musicians and sponsors. There is also a link for RV Parks at lonestarluau.com on the lodging page.
3. You will not be able to bring coolers with alcohol into the Lakeside Pavilion. The TABC handles the license for the people providing our bar, and they don’t allow outside alcohol to be brought in. However, you can bring in Cokes, waters, and non alcoholic beverages in a cooler.
4. After January 1, 2018 we cannot refund tickets.
5. Small children are not allowed. Teens are welcome as long as they are not disruptive.
6. Lone Star Luau 2 is primarily a seated listening event. However, we DO have a dance floor this year! The bar and merchandise area this year are in a separate room in the back that has a door, so you can talk as loud as you want in that area. There is also a huge outdoor patio.
7. Handicap seating can be arranged by request. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. VIP’s will get a private luncheon with some of the artists on Friday, access to meet and greet the artists backstage, and will receive some special VIP only goodie bags.
9. Our event will officially kick off at 2:30pm on Friday, Feb 2nd at Lakeside Pavilion in Marble Falls and ends at Horseshoe Bay Resort on Sunday at 2:30pm
10. If you haven’t booked a room yet, check with La Quinta and Motel 6 and ask for special Lone Star Luau 2 rates. Hampton Inn is sold out. There is more lodging info at lonestarluau.com
11. Tickets can be purchased right up until the weekend of the event. We have not made single day event tickets available as of yet. If you would like single day ticket info, contact us at
12. Most of our sponsorships include premium upfront seating. The deadline to be on the shirts and in the program was MONDAY JANUARY 15, but you can still get premium seating by being a sponsor.
13. The official after party is at Brass Hall on 3rd st. Friday and Saturday night. You can also watch the Super Bowl there on Sunday
14. Our event will be broadcast live on RadioTropRock.com!
15. If you are an artist, we have designated merch people to sell your stuff this year.
16. The Sunday part of our event will be held at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Event Tent, just an 11 minute drive from downtown Marble Falls
17. We will have FOOD this year! It will be provided by Austin’s own Soap Creek Saloon Cookers and feature BBQ and Luau type offerings. There will also be a dinner break Saturday so you can eat downtown.